Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Al Ghaith is fully committed to working in partnership with our customers and suppliers/external providers to achieve our vision of being the LEADER in providing high quality products and flawless execution of the services. This will be achieved through clear management / commitment, ethical behavior and adherence to Al Ghaith standards by all, in compliance with statutory, regulatory, and industry requirements. Al Ghaith will endeavor to conduct all operations in a manner that will protect the environment, communities and the integrity of the Company’s human, physical, and financial resources.
Consistent with this policy Al Ghaith will:
- Place safety, health, reliability, quality and protection of the environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers or the communities in which we live and work at risk of loss;
- Seek continual improvement in quality, health, safety and environmental performance, taking into account, responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, operational knowledge and technology, and best business practices to exceed customer expectations;
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the prevention of employee injury, ill health, prevention of work place violence and quality performance whilst holding our managers and employees accountable for performance in their area(s) of responsibility;
- Commit to consultation and participation of workers, and, where required by legal or client requirement, workers’ representatives.
- Communicate and consult with our employees, interested parties and our customers on safety, health, quality and protection of the environment;
- Actively seek ways to eliminate and/or mitigate identified QHSE risks, workplace hazards, processes inefficiencies, process variance, prevention of work place violence, and the prevention of pollution associated with our products and services;
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards, customer standards and other requirements that the organization subscribes.
- Set, review and act upon our Key Performance Indicators, objectives and targets.
The policy shall be made available to our employees, customers, suppliers and other interested parties and communicated to all persons working under our control with the intent that they are made aware of their individual obligations.
Al Ghaith Group Employee Recognition
Al Ghaith Group believes that the employees are the greatest asset of the organization. Recognizing
their contribution to the company is one of our core values.
We believe that by nurturing, motivating and empowering our employees, we will be able to
consistently improve as an organization and provide impeccable service to our stakeholder.
Al Ghaith Group is proud to announce the winners of Employee of the Month, HSE Employee of the
Month and Best Driver of the Month.
The winners of Employee of the Month